EXCITING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Employer: Universal Packaging Systems, Inc. (dba PakLab)
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Reports To: Production Manager
Job Site: 5055 State Route 276, Batavia OH 45103
Hours: Full-time/2nd shift position available
Plan, direct and coordinate all manufacturing related issues in accordance with SOP’s and GM’s for assigned shift in order to achieve product performance objectives. This includes, safety, quality, machine efficiency, waste, productivity, process improvement, cost efficient use/reporting of materials and effective utilization of human resources. This position requires strong leadership skills.
- Manage the shift by providing coaching and performance feedback to associates to ensure all performance goals of the plant in relation to safety, waste, quality, and productivity are achieved.
- Effectively execute and implement operations systems that support PakLab business strategy.
- Ensure that internal and external customer expectations are met and that Quality System procedures are followed.
- Supervise shift personnel in a manner that promotes a sense of fairness and high morale. This includes the fair and consistent enforcement of company policy and rules.
- Control operating costs.
- Determination and management of staffing needs.
- Provide leadership in execution of continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Effective evaluation and development of assigned associates.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide leadership to an assigned element of the site’s quality system.
- Provide leadership to an assigned element of the site’s enzyme hygiene system.
- Conduct regular audits of site’s housekeeping and safety programs.
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum four (4) years manufacturing/production experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- PC competency.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Primary work environment includes loud manufacturing equipment.
- Follow all plant and department specific safety rules.
- All employees of PakLab must use positive behaviors and practice the following six actions to promote an environment conducive to a Total Quality Organization:
- Use positive reinforcement.
- Ask what questions, problems and concerns people have and how you can help.
- Ask for input prior to decision making.
- Provide information and timely feedback.
- Manage position as an entrepreneur.
- Treat all people with respect.
- Conduct all business in a planned, professional and ethical manner.
- Treat people respectfully as individuals in a manner that is fair to both the individual and the Company.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Enhance interpersonal relations as part of the team concept.
Please send resume to Batavia HR Department:
Attn: STORMI STEVENS
Universal Packaging Systems, Inc. (dba: PakLab)
5055 State Route 276
Batavia, OH 45103
Or, submit it online now...