EXCITING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
QUALITY ASSURANCE LEAD
Employer: Universal Packaging Systems, Inc. (dba PakLab)
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
Reports To: Quality Supervisor
Job Site: 5055 State Route 276, Batavia OH 45103
Hours: Full-time/1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions available
Training and support of all quality inspectors; provides administrative support to Quality Department.
No direct supervision, also works with the quality, maintenance, human resource, department.
- Creation of all Start of Packs
- Maintenance of Customer and Internal specifications
- Oversight of the Calibration program
- Preparation of daily micro release reports for both raw materials and finished products
- Preparation of customer documentation – COAs, AQL reports, sample submission forms, etc.
- Maintenance of Odor standard inventory
- Provide support for the Respirator Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledgeable of PakLab product and process capabilities.
- Performs assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Minimum high school diploma or related experience
- Ability to read and write
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and problem resolution skills a must. Ability to facilitate activities and corresponding results without direct control of personnel and/or process
- Detail focused
- Team Player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong basic math skills
- Experience in Quality Control (i.e. quality control tests, quality control specifications, etc.) preferred
- Strong technical knowledge, with manufacturing experience in a flexible packaging operation preferred
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Exposure to high noise levels.
- Personal Protective Equipment required.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Bend and lift up to 35 lbs
- Hand/Eye Coordination and Dexterity
- Must be able to multi-task
- Use positive behaviors and practice the following six actions to promote an environment conducive to a Total Quality Organization.
- Use positive reinforcement.
- Ask what questions, problems and concerns people have and how you can help.
- Ask for input prior to decision making.
- Provide information and timely feedback.
- Manage position as an entrepreneur.
- Treat all people with respect.
- Conduct all business in a planned, professional and ethical manner.
- Treat people respectfully as individuals in a manner that is fair to both the individual and the Company.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Enhance interpersonal relations as part of the team concept.
Please send resume to Batavia HR Department:
Attn: STORMI STEVENS
Universal Packaging Systems, Inc. (dba: PakLab)
5055 State Route 276
Batavia, OH 45103
Or, submit it online now...