EXCITING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
QUALITY Assurance administrator
Employer: Universal Packaging Systems, Inc. (dba PakLab)
Job Title: Quality Assurance Administrator
Reports To: Quality Supervisor
Job Site: 5055 State Route 276, Batavia OH 45103
Hours: Full-time/1st and 2nd shift positions available
Responsible for support of quality department; management of paperwork and processes related to quality department.
- Oversight of the Containment Tag program; enter data into containment database, manage/maintain containment books (open/closed), issue containment report (weekly), if tags are incomplete-track down appropriate information
- QI paperwork review – review and approval of daily Quality paperwork
- Mechanic paperwork review – review paperwork (idle time, code dates, centerline sheets, machine setup sheets, etc.) and track issues
- Environmental Micro Management – manage all corresponding paperwork, attach micro results, filing. Updating spreadsheet logs. Maintaining calendars, ordering supplies.
- Mailing customer samples and associated paperwork.
- Supporting QA Manager, QA Lead, and Front Desk Clerk.
- Assisting with the coordination of the Odor/Appearance program – weekly testing of all PakLab Batavia Odor Panelists. Entering and monitoring information into a spreadsheet.
- Training of front desk clerk.
- Maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures – maintaining, distributing, revising, etc. Manage all SOP manuals throughout the plant.
- OTC Compliance – keep folder for every new OTC order containing all data required by the FDA
- Oversight of the Micro Daily Management Data/Folder – manage, maintain, update, micro data results and preparation of the monthly P&G MDM report scorecard
- Monthly review of Quality spreadsheets that contain production data
- Preparation of Dial Monthly report
- Preparation of the P&G monthly raw data report and associated Brand Summary Reports
- Preparation of the monthly micro invoice
- Backup support for the Incoming Materials Quality Inspector
- Maintenance of the Retain Sample program
- Maintenance of the Training Matrix
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledgeable of PakLab product and process capabilities.
- Performs assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Minimum high school diploma or related experience
- Ability to read and write
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and problem resolution skills a must. Ability to facilitate activities and corresponding results without direct control of personnel and/or process
- Detail focused
- Team Player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong basic math skills
- Experience in Quality Control (i.e. quality control tests, quality control specifications, etc.) preferred
- Strong technical knowledge, with manufacturing experience in a flexible packaging operation preferred
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Exposure to high noise levels.
- Personal Protective Equipment required.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Bend and lift up to 35 lbs
- Hand/Eye Coordination and Dexterity
- Must be able to multi-task
- All employees of PakLab must use positive behaviors and practice the following six actions to promote an environment conducive to a Total Quality Organization:
- Use positive reinforcement.
- Ask what questions, problems and concerns people have and how you can help.
- Ask for input prior to decision making.
- Provide information and timely feedback.
- Manage position as an entrepreneur.
- Treat all people with respect.
- Conduct all business in a planned, professional and ethical manner.
- Treat people respectfully as individuals in a manner that is fair to both the individual and the Company.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Enhance interpersonal relations as part of the team concept.
Please send resume to Batavia HR Department:
Attn: STORMI STEVENS
Universal Packaging Systems, Inc. (dba: PakLab)
5055 State Route 276
Batavia, OH 45103
Or, submit it online now...